Leading with Emotional Intelligence (4 or 8 hours)
In this course participants will learn Emotional Intelligence tools to better lead teams, work with peers and manage up. They will also learn powerful strategies for improving their emotional quotient (EQ). Key concepts include accurate self perception, exercising self-control, practicing resilience and developing empathy.
Research shows that the most effective leaders are alike in one crucial way: they all have a high degree of emotional intelligence. Additionally, it has been found to be one of the strongest predictors of success.
Conflict Resolution (4 or 8 hours)
This training explores several approaches to conflict resolution and provides participants with practical tools for preventing on-going conflicts. The training also includes an arsenal of facilitation techniques for engaging in difficult discussions. Participants will develop the following knowledge and skills:
· Identify common issues that result in workplace conflict
· Understand various communication styles, and learn tools to work with each
· Understand how culture can play a role in conflict
· Develop and exercise excellent listening skills
· Learn key mediation techniques for assisting employees who are in conflict
· Learn how to implement procedures and processes to work through conflicts
Unconscious Bias (4 or 8 hours)
This training explores the power of unconscious bias and its effects on our perceptions, interactions and decision-making processes. It is aimed at raising awareness, sparking dialogue and initiating action. The skills and tools in this training lead to an increase in productivity, creativity and workplace harmony. Participants will develop the following knowledge and skills:
· Understand the origins and impact of unconscious bias in the workplace
· Learn how to interrupt and manage individual biases
· Learn four methods of addressing biases
· Develop a manageable, measurable plan to decrease workplace bias and increase creativity and productivity.
Team Building (4 or 8 hours)
This training will assist participants in working more efficiently and effectively together as a team. It will also increase motivation, promote cooperation and improve morale in the workplace. Participants will:
· Understand the importance of teamwork and team members
· Develop collaboration and foster innovation and creativity
· Develop stronger communication skills
· Experience an increase in overall workplace performance
Team building - Iron Chef Version (4 hours)
This training is designed to build camaraderie, connection and community among team members. Participants are placed in groups of 4, and tasked with planning, creating and plating a great tasting three-course meal in a limited amount of time. A team of judges are assigned to judge each team’s creation. Prizes are awarded to the team that earns the most points.
· Learn the importance of community, trust and collaboration
· Develop an appreciation for the various strengths and talents of team members
· Become more connected to individual team members
· Have lots of fun together
Body Language for Business (3 hours)
This training teaches the importance of
demonstrating body language that is consistent with your desired message to others. It also teaches the powerful tool of reading and interpreting body language. Mastering this tool will take your communication skills to a higher level - both in business and in your personal life.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, MBTI (4 or 8 hours)
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) is one of the world’s most popular personality tools. This assessment is a robust tool for self-awareness, self-improvement, collaboration and team optimization. It provides information and insight that results in an improvement in team dynamics and team productivity.
Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI) (4 hours)
The Intercultural Development Inventory® (IDI®) assesses intercultural competence—the capability to shift cultural perspective and adapt behavior to cultural differences and commonalities. Intercultural competence has been identified as a critical capability in a number of studies focusing on business adaptation, job performance, and international student adjustment.
Organizational Forgiveness (4 hours)
As human beings we experience and commit both small and large offenses in the workplace on a regular bases. In most cases, we struggle silently with how to move forward after such events – which can greatly impact creativity, productivity, and the overall climate of the workplace. This training provides powerful and practical tools and skills that facilitate forgiveness and reconciliation in any environment. Participants will develop the following knowledge and skills:
· Gain an in-depth understanding of the anatomy and process of forgiveness
· Learn the steps to forgiveness
· Lean how to apply forgiveness skills and tools to any environment
Restorative Conversations (1-2 hours)
This is a highly effective mediated communication process that brings people in conflict together for the purpose of restoring work relationships. Participants learn new communication and processing skills that positively impact the way they interact with each other and their team members.
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging (4 or 8 hours)
This training provides participants with a level of awareness that will enable them to successfully interact, thrive and produce in a global and diverse work environment. Participants will develop the following knowledge and skills:
· Develop cultural awareness
· Understand cultural values, societal and political correctness
· Resolve conflicts related to diversity and inclusion
· Understand the power of belonging
· Identify and prevent stereotypical thinking and actions
· Understand the benefits and rewards of working in and managing a diverse workforce
· Learn practical steps for dealing with bullying behavior
· Learn how to attract and maintain a diverse workforce
Effective Communication (4 or 8 hours)
This training provides participants with tools and skills necessary to communicate clearly and confidently in the work environment. Additionally, participates will learn tools to improve workplace relationships and develop the art of persuasion and influence. Participants will also develop the following knowledge and skills:
· Understand the barriers to Effective Communication — identify and develop methods to break down those barriers
· Learn the six-steps to effective communication
· Learn how to set the stage for successful communications, - one on one and in groups
· Learn how communication styles impact communication
· Develop effective communication skills for facilitating group meetings
Copyright © 2018 Workplace Climate - All Rights Reserved.
Call To Book Your Onsite Training: 619.886.8597